Chlorella, a simple green sea algae, is a world-famous super-food with many proven health benefits. It is now used worldwide by many types of people, from housewives and businessmen to neurosurgeons and clinical nutritionists. In Japan, many medical doctors have given chlorella to their hospitalized patients for its amazing nutritional benefits and to speed them on their way to better health.
Chlorella’s Five Unique Factors
- Rich In Chlorophyll: Chlorella contains up to 7% natural chlorophyll, the highest percentage of any known plant on earth. Plant chlorophyll is one of nature’s most powerful cleansing agents.*
- Rich In Protein: Chlorella contains about 60% protein that is high quality and easy to assimilate, as compared to rice, about 7% protein. Protein is essential to support the body’s tissues, metabolism and to build the immune system.*
- Rich In Nucleic Acids: Chlorella is ultra-rich in nucleic acids, key RNA and DNA factors that help support every cell and raise energy levels.*
- Rich In Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF): This famous key factor can help speed your body’s rejuvenation and restoration naturally.*
- Rich in Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes, Antioxidants: Chlorella is packed full of naturally occurring nutrients, including the powerful antioxidant, lipoic acid. It is an excellent source of iron and vitamin B12, often deficient in older people. Chorella has more B12 than liver!*
The Finest Quality, Sun-Grown Chlorella To Help Promote A Strong Immune System And Cleanse The Body*
Sun-Grown: Our chlorella is rated the highest grade. It is grown in full sunlight in pure, nontoxic ocean seawater off an island of Japan. When chlorella is grown in natural sunlight, all the myriads of rich nutrients that made it famous are present and in abundant amounts. When chlorella is grown in closed vats without sunlight, it suffers in both nutrient quality and density. After all, would you grow your garden in fresh air and sunlight — or in a closet?
Grade A Chlorella: Did you know that chlorella is graded in Japan? Chlorella gets the highest rating only when it’s grown in full sunlight and clean air in pure ocean water. Although it’s the most expensive to produce, it is the only type of chlorella used in the impressive clinical research. It’s the only type we use. Beware of companies that quote you the remarkable chlorella research but then give you third-rate chlorella (grown in closed vats with questionable water).
Hearty and Hale: The Certificate of Analysis of our 100% sun-grown chlorella shows that it contains NO toxic impurities (such as heavy metals) or bacterial contamination. Our chlorella contains the highest concentration of nutrients vs. vat-grown chlorella.
Broken-Wall Chlorella: Our chlorella undergoes a special process to gently break its outer cell wall. This allows the precious nutrients of the chlorella to be easily digested. This process pulverizes the chlorella’s thick outer wall without heat or chemicals so the nutrients and enzymes remain intact, insuring full nutritional value. This means you can get up to twice as much chlorella nutrition than other products.
No Binders or Fillers: Our vegetable capsules contain 100% pure, top grade, broken-cell chlorella powder with absolutely NO binders, fillers, glues or other questionable additives.
What’s The Difference? Ours… The Other Guys…
- Other chlorella products are often grown in large, closed vats for ease of growing and harvesting. However, without natural sunlight and pure air, the chlorella is deficient in both quality and quantity of its nutrients. This sunlight-deficient, weakly grown algae does not deliver the awesome results as seen in the clinical testing.
- Other chlorella products are often third-rate, NOT the type of chlorella used in the research. These products are typically grown in large, closed vats with no natural sunlight. The water source used in the vats is often questionable or even toxic.
- Other chlorella products, often grown in vats, have a much lower concentration of nutrients or are even missing nutrients. Some growers use tap water in their vats; this allows toxic impurities in the water (such as heavy metals, radioactivity, harmful bacteria, etc.) to concentrate in the chlorella. It is not surprising that some chlorella products have tested high in heavy metals.
- Some chlorella products have no processing of the tough outer cell wall and may be very hard to digest. Other products may claim to have a broken cell wall, but due to poor processing, may still be hard to digest and assimilate. Some products may have a broken cell wall, but when processed as hard tablets (with hidden binders), have 50% poorer absorption than capsules.
- Other chlorella products are often made as tablets. Avoid tablets: they typically contain chemical glues, binding agents or fillers (rarely listed on the label) which can be liver-toxic. Eating these questionable ingredients over time can bio-accumulate in your body and may cause new organ stresses. Tablets are typically made with high pressure and heat which can degrade the chlorella’s precious nutrients. Choose vegetable capsules: the superior choice.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Chlorella (whole) (Chlorella Pyrenoidosa)…………200mg*
*Daily Value Not Established
Grade A Japanese Chlorella, Broken Cell Wall Process for Superior absorption.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose capsule.
Adults or Children (age 1and up): Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily. For special routines recommended by your practitioner, up to 12 individual servings may be taken daily.
*Disclaimer: The FDA has not evaluated any of these statements. Practice at your own risk and gain. Please seek immediate medical care for any urgent trauma. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.