With Five Premier-State Synergists
For the perfect immune-boosting formula*
- Grade 10 Indian Noni: low-temperature, air-dried mature Noni fruit and seed from central Indian forests, Ayurvedically processed. A super protein and enzyme activator with proven promoters of the immune system, including damnacanthal; helps strengthen digestion and promote mood and sense of well being.*
- Grade 10 Indian Coriander Leaf: low-temperature, air-dried, grown and harvested in India by traditional Indian herbal masters. A super kidney and heavy metal detoxifier; promotes healthy intestinal function.*
- Grade 10 Wild, Mountain-Grown Reishi, including the fruit body and specially fermented mycelial extract. Known as the “herb of immortality,” supports superior liver and intestinal health; contains incredible immune system boosters.*
- Grade 10 Coriolus: A specially fermented mycelial extract of coriolus mushroom (the form used in the studies with the spectacular clinical results effects): Used in Japanese hospitals as a proven immune system booster; supports healthy kidney, liver and brain function.*
- Grade 10 North Atlantic Kelp: unheated, top grade organic kelp, free of toxic chemicals. Supports healthy thyroid and kidney function; contains sodium alginate for healthy detoxification.*
The Awesome Olive Leaf Extract
• One of the most significant botanical agents for the immune system ever discovered
• Contains potent, immune-stimulating phytochemicals: oleuropein, oleuropeoside and calcium elenolate
• 60 centuries of use: Used as an effective folk remedy in many countries for over 6,000 years
• In the Old Testament, Genesis refers to the olive tree as the “tree of life”
• Proven, exceptional benefits for the immune system, spleen, liver, lungs, kidneys, cardiovascular system and improved energy*
• Supercharge your body with new levels of energy*
• Help protect your body from dangerous free radicals*
• Help invigorate your immune system*
• The Immune System Rejuvenator*
What Is Olive Leaf Extract?
The olive tree (Olea europaea) is a small evergreen tree that is native to the Mediterranean region, but different varieties are now grown in many parts of the world. Olive leaf has been used as a botanical agent for thousands of years in many countries to help overcome a wide variety of health concerns, especially immune system and heart concerns. But only in recent times has a high potency, solvent-free olive leaf extract been available.
In recent years, the health of the Mediterranean people and their distinctive diet which includes various olive tree derivatives (i.e., olives, olive oil and olive leaves) have been studied and yielded much favorable research. As part of this research, there is an increasing amount of evidence concerning the many varied, proven health benefits of olive leaf extract.
Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract
Worldwide research has shown Olive Leaf Extract to be one of the most effective boosters of an immune system under attack. A key active ingredient of the plant is called oleuropein, a special phytochemical naturally present in olive leaves.
In addition, studies on Olive Leaf Extract have shown tremendous benefits for promoting healthy blood pressure, smooth blood flow and encouraging overall cardiovascular health. Anecdotal benefits of olive leaf extract also include help for skin concerns, fatigue, lungs, kidneys and much more.
Tips on Choosing an Olive Leaf Extract Supplement
- Purchase your product only from a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant manufacturer. These facilities adhere to stringent regulatory standards set forth by the FDA for the manufacture of dietary supplements.
- Be sure your Olive Leaf Extract has not been irradiated. Because irradiation of herbs is now so common, a manufacturer must use special methods to detect irradiation. Irradiation will not be listed on the Certificate of Analysis. It is an important, critical step to avoid irradiation since scientific evidence now proves that irradiation of herbs (as well as foods) creates abnormal, radiolytic by-products which are known to be carcinogenic.
- Be sure your olive leaf extract supplement does not contain any fillers or additives such as magnesium stearate (a cheap, toxic excipient), sugar, starch, gluten, silica dioxide (a term for common sand) or artificial colors or flavors.
- Be sure your Olive Leaf Extract is not a standarized herbal olive leaf extract. Standardized extracts are typically solvent-extracted, often with methylene chloride, a widely used but toxic solvent. Consuming solvent residues (often left behind in the plant material) can have both short and long-term health effects.
Although standardized extracts are designed to concentrate the highest amount of the active ingredient, in the true science of herbology, each herb is seen as an interactive symphony of all its various components — therefore, there is no one active factor and thus, there is no one active factor to concentrate. Various research studies have shown that standardized extracts are not superior — and sometimes the solvent extraction process can damage the phytonutrients.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europaea)
Olea Immune Blend™…………335mg*
Noni (fruit, seed) (Morinda citrifolia), Kelp (fronds) (Ascophyllum nodosum), Coriander (leaf) (Coriandrum sativum), Coriolus Versicolor (fermented mycelial extract), Reishi (whole and fermented mycelial extract) (Ganoderma lucidum)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsule
*Daily Value Not Established
Recommended Use. Adults or children (age 4 and up): Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily. For special routines recommended by your practitioner, up to 12 individual servings may be taken daily. (1 serving = 1 capsule).
*Disclaimer: The FDA has not evaluated any of these statements. Practice at your own risk and gain. Please seek immediate medical care for any urgent trauma. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.