Over 100 different antioxidants
It contains 3 amazing, highly nutritious components:
- Stabilized rice bran: Naturally contains tocotrienols (super antioxidants), which can have 6,000 times greater antioxidant activity than vitamin E*
- Stabilized rice protein : An excellent protein boost to your diet, with 53% available quality protein
- Premier FOS (Fructooligosaccharides made from chicory, not sugar
Can increase the good, healthy bacteria in the colon fivefold in only 4 weeks*
- Immune System: Ferulic acid as found in stabilized rice bran helps support and promote a healthy immune system
- Blood Lipids: Many studies have shown stabilized rice bran to promote and maintain a healthy blood lipid levels
- Blood Sugar: Stabilized rice bran helps significantly promote and maintain a healthy blood glucose level
- Stomach: Stabilized rice bran contains gamma oryzanol, which helps maintain a healthy stomach
- Hormones: Gamma oryzanol helps promote healthy hormonal balance
- Peak Athletic Performance: Researchers found gamma oryzanol and ferulic acid (as found in stabilized rice bran) help promote optimal muscle growth and athletic performance
- Thyroid: Gamma oryzanol helps promote and maintain a healthy TSH level*
100 Different Antioxidants
For many years, scientists have known that hidden in the lowly rice kernel was a great nutritional treasure. The rice kernel’s inner layer, rice bran, contains a huge storehouse of precious but delicate super nutrients. Current research shows that it contains 100 different antioxidants (and counting — as new ones are being discovered). Among the most powerful of its naturally-occurring antioxidants are oryzanols, tocopherols, and tocotrienols. One group of super nutrients, the oryzanols, are a complex group of chemical compounds that are esters of the phenolic compound, ferulic acid, a powerful antioxidant.*
6,000 Times Greater Than Vitamin E
Another group of super nutrients in rice bran, the tocotrienols, have recently been shown to have 6,000 times greater antioxidant activity than vitamin E. Tocotrienols have been shown to promote and maintain healthy blood lipids and blood glucose levels.* With all these amazing elements, rice bran is indeed a veritable storehouse of super nutrients.
After many years of research throughout the world, a newly developed proprietary process has been discovered that stabilizes the delicate, precious super nutrients of rice bran (previously rapidly destroyed), now all these wonderful micronutrients are directly available to you — to speed you and your family on your quest for excellent health. The vast array of effective, protective antioxidants is unequalled by any other product currently available.
The Amazing Tocotriene
Tocotriene is a hypoallergenic, antioxidant-rich super-food with three amazing, highly nutritious components: stabilized rice bran, stabilized rice protein and FOS (fructooligosaccharides) made from chicory.
Tocotriene is called the “snack of champions” because of its rich, super-food antioxidants and other nutrients. From Grandpa to little tots, it is a tasty way to boost your nutritional status in the face of nutrient-poor, increasingly toxic food (yes, even “organic” food is now often toxic due to toxic pre- and post-harvest practices).
All Rice Brans Are Not Created Equal
Like all dietary fibers, not all rice brans are created equal. The composition of rice brans varies depending on the source of the bran, the milling techniques used and the stabilization techniques used. Some products use poorer, more refined grades of rice bran (like “fluff”).
We use only the crunchy, more nutrient-dense, “first run,” richer cereal type of rice bran with the highest antioxidant concentration for our Tocotriene. It has a delicious, crunchy, cereal-like texture. True stabilized rice bran contains approximately 20 to 25% dietary fiber, 2% soluble fiber, rice bran oil, plant sterols, rice wax and over 100 antioxidant complexes.
Stabilized Rice Bran
Rich in Powerful Nutrients
• All essential amino acids (hypoallergenic)
• High in all essential fatty acids, including omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids
• Rich in E complex vitamins (the highest natural source of tocopherols and tocotrienols in nature)
• Rich in B complex vitamins
• IP6 (inositol hexaphosphate)
• The only source of gamma-oryzanol in nature
• Minerals (including high amounts of potassium, magnesium and manganese) and trace minerals
• Polyphenols, phytosterols and sterolins (high in Beta-sitosterol and Beta-sitosterolin)
• Mixed carotenoids, including lutein and zeazanthin
• Dimethylglycine (DMG)
• Trimethylglycine (TMG)
• Lecithin (phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidyl-serine)
• Ferulic acid
• Alpha lipoic acid
What’s the Difference? Ours, The Other Guys?
- Tocotriene combines 3 highly nutritious components in one great product: stabilized rice bran, stabilized rice protein and FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides made from chicory, not sugar). We use only the “first run,” most nutrient-dense rice bran with the highest antioxidant concentration.*
Great Taste Without Compromise
- We have combined quality stabilized rice protein and delicious, sweet-tasting FOS with our stabilized rice bran to deliver both top nutrition and a great taste without chemical sweeteners. No toxic preservatives, flavorings or colorings.
- Our clinically tested Tocotriene is a proven winner with hundreds of patients and their families. Great nutrition with great taste. Try it yourself and experience the best.
The Other Guys:
- Other products may contain poorer, more oxidized, refined grades of stabilized rice bran with poorer nutrient levels.
- Other products may contain toxic chemical sweeteners such as ”natural flavors,” a disguised name for the neurotoxic flavoring agent, MSG (monosodium glutamate). Other products may also contain artificial flavorings, colorings or other additives.
- Other products may use poorer grades of stabilized rice bran, chemical sweetening agents, toxic preservatives and undisclosed fillers. Poor nutrition with poor results.
Serving Size: 2 teaspoons (5g)
Servings Per Container: About 72
Calories……15………….Calories from Fat 5
Total Carbohydrate…2g…………< 1%
Stabilized Rice Bran, Rice Protein, Inulin (derived from chicory)
Recommended Use :
Adults or children (age 1 and up): Take 2 rounded teaspoons, 2 times daily, mixed in food or liquid. Add to cereal, smoothies or eat alone for a special treat. Great for children. Take with you on trips for a good-tasting energy boost. You may add it to food or drinks (do not heat), or eat it alone, like a crunchy snack. A favorite way to eat it is to add it to cereal as a topping or sprinkle it on warm flatbread.
Take up to 5 rounded teaspoons per day. For peak performance, you may want to combine the use of this product with Muscle Power Boost, a muscle-enhancing creatine product.
*Disclaimer: The FDA has not evaluated any of these statements. Practice at your own risk and gain. Please seek immediate medical care for any urgent trauma. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.